Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Boys: Photos

This is Ron and I on our first day home. The boys lived in the apartment for about a week in between our move. Ron and Padfoot were not getting along very well (i.e. Padfoot freaked out any time he saw Ron) so Ron was sleeping in our room and Padfoot was in the office. We quickly learned that we should have made opposite sleeping arrangements because Ron is a young bunny, energetic, and a giant mess. I gave him a sheet of cardboard to sleep on so he wasn't directly on the wire floor. At 4:30 a.m. we woke up and moved him to the kitchen due to the continuous chchchchc WHACK chchchchchc WHACK as Ron pulled his cardboard up, then stomped on top of it to knock it back to the ground.

Ron also did not appreciate where his litter box was placed in his cage, nor was he satisfied with the amount of litter in it. Thus, he moved it, kicked it, chewed it, and flipped it onto his head until he was satisfied and his box empty.



This is Padfoot, doing what Padfoot does best. Padfoot is still adjusting to having a loving home with a baby brother who lives across the room. He was taken into custody because there were too many animals at his former residence. I think he lacked attention and feels threatened by other animals. He thumps a lot and won't let us hold him, but I have "touch therapy" with him daily, where I sit and pet him for a time without attempting to hold him. Padfoot loves lettuce, but not iceberg lettuce. He will only eat organic spring mix. My boy knows what he wants.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Adorable! I like Ron's crazy hair and Padfoot's surly disposition.